Around the country, dealerships hawking “green” diesel cars are attracting middle-class drivers motivated by high gas prices and the threat of global warming. More than a dozen of these businesses are concentrated along the West Coast, where the biodiesel subculture is breaking into the mainstream.
- 2014 Geneva Motor Show diesel vehicle round-up
- EPA aligns with CA emission standards, calling for cleaner cars and cleaner fuel
- New Diesels debut in Chicago: Smaller trucks, wagons and powerful sedans
- Audi gets behind renewable gasoline made from sugar
- 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel rated most fuel efficient pickup
- Hottest diesels on the road found at the 2014 National Biodiesel Board conference
- Five surprising things that can be made into fuel for your car
- Producer Spotlight: New Leaf Biofuel
- Top 3 Diesel Commercial Van Options
- World Record for fuel economy goes to a diesel!