Around the country, dealerships hawking “green” diesel cars are attracting middle-class drivers motivated by high gas prices and the threat of global warming. More than a dozen of these businesses are concentrated along the West Coast, where the biodiesel subculture is breaking into the mainstream.
- Propel mobile app—now available for iPhone & Android
- Diesel hybrid from VW finally on the market (in Europe)
- Audi RS5 TDI Concept
- Fuel innovation: Ethanol from CO gas
- Trident Inceni: A speedy sporty diesel
- Happy Earth Day! Propel customers reduce CO2 emissions and petroleum use
- Hope to find a Koenigsegg on Easter
- Beloved VW Jetta TDI SportWagen, no more.
- Biodiesel-powered breweries bring together two of our favorite things
- 2014 Geneva Motor Show diesel vehicle round-up