Around the country, dealerships hawking “green” diesel cars are attracting middle-class drivers motivated by high gas prices and the threat of global warming. More than a dozen of these businesses are concentrated along the West Coast, where the biodiesel subculture is breaking into the mainstream.
- More (smaller) choices in alt fuel cars
- Super Efficient Diesel-Electric Plug-Ins Abuzz at Geneva
- Chevy Endorses B20 for 2014 Clean Diesel Cruze
- Detroit Autoshow. We like what we see.
- New Clean Fuel Point is now open in Sacramento – Try Propel fuel for FREE!
- American Ethanol and Propel Attend NASCAR Sonoma
- A breath of fresh air: Propel launches Clean Mobility Center in Fullerton, CA
- “On the Green Road” Tops Off at Propel Berkeley
- The Homegrown Roadshow is Coming to Town!
- UW Students to Retrofit Chevy Malibu to Run on Propel Biodiesel