Dr. Andrew Weil — the world-famous physician who works to heal our bodies as naturally as possible — is now doing his part to try to heal a polluted planet.
While the rest of us belch toxic crap out of our cars at three-plus dollars a gallon, Weil can hardly believe how well this bio thing really works. So well that he wants to form a co-op and offer this golden moonshine to any and all takers in Tucson. “I’ve always written and taught that it’s very difficult to be healthy in an unhealthy world,” said Weil, explaining why he’s gone into the backyard brewing business.
A pioneer at combining mainstream medicine with alternative therapies, Weil founded the integrative medicine program at the University of Arizona and has written numerous best-sellers on the topic.
“We have to be very immediately concerned about finding solutions for the toxic effects the combustion engine has on human health,” he said.
- “Pic your Ride” Photo Contest – 2015 Winners
- “Pic your ride” Photo Contest – Propel Fuels
- Volkswagen unveils a rugged Golf Alltrack TDI
- More diesels, please! Chrysler ramps up Ram 1500 EcoDiesel production
- Propel mobile app—now available for iPhone & Android
- Diesel hybrid from VW finally on the market (in Europe)
- Audi RS5 TDI Concept
- Fuel innovation: Ethanol from CO gas
- Trident Inceni: A speedy sporty diesel
- Happy Earth Day! Propel customers reduce CO2 emissions and petroleum use