Dr. Andrew Weil — the world-famous physician who works to heal our bodies as naturally as possible — is now doing his part to try to heal a polluted planet.
While the rest of us belch toxic crap out of our cars at three-plus dollars a gallon, Weil can hardly believe how well this bio thing really works. So well that he wants to form a co-op and offer this golden moonshine to any and all takers in Tucson. “I’ve always written and taught that it’s very difficult to be healthy in an unhealthy world,” said Weil, explaining why he’s gone into the backyard brewing business.
A pioneer at combining mainstream medicine with alternative therapies, Weil founded the integrative medicine program at the University of Arizona and has written numerous best-sellers on the topic.
“We have to be very immediately concerned about finding solutions for the toxic effects the combustion engine has on human health,” he said.
- Producer Spotlight: New Leaf Biofuel
- Top 3 Diesel Commercial Van Options
- World Record for fuel economy goes to a diesel!
- Ethanol proves to be a sweet opportunity for California farmers
- Now that’s fast. E85-powered motorcycle hits 200mph in a mile.
- Consumer Reports Says Flex Fuel Chevy Impala “Top of Class”
- U of M Study says “Go Clean Diesel, Save Money”
- More Californians choose diesel vehicles
- Ethanol fuels American Le Mans Series
- More (smaller) choices in alt fuel cars