Dr. Andrew Weil — the world-famous physician who works to heal our bodies as naturally as possible — is now doing his part to try to heal a polluted planet.
While the rest of us belch toxic crap out of our cars at three-plus dollars a gallon, Weil can hardly believe how well this bio thing really works. So well that he wants to form a co-op and offer this golden moonshine to any and all takers in Tucson. “I’ve always written and taught that it’s very difficult to be healthy in an unhealthy world,” said Weil, explaining why he’s gone into the backyard brewing business.
A pioneer at combining mainstream medicine with alternative therapies, Weil founded the integrative medicine program at the University of Arizona and has written numerous best-sellers on the topic.
“We have to be very immediately concerned about finding solutions for the toxic effects the combustion engine has on human health,” he said.
- More (smaller) choices in alt fuel cars
- Super Efficient Diesel-Electric Plug-Ins Abuzz at Geneva
- Chevy Endorses B20 for 2014 Clean Diesel Cruze
- Detroit Autoshow. We like what we see.
- New Clean Fuel Point is now open in Sacramento – Try Propel fuel for FREE!
- American Ethanol and Propel Attend NASCAR Sonoma
- A breath of fresh air: Propel launches Clean Mobility Center in Fullerton, CA
- “On the Green Road” Tops Off at Propel Berkeley
- The Homegrown Roadshow is Coming to Town!
- UW Students to Retrofit Chevy Malibu to Run on Propel Biodiesel