Biodiesel and Marine Use: Boats, Shipping, & Ferries. Learn what boaters need to know about using biodiesel. What’s happening with the ferries using biodiesel again? What’s the scoop on biodiesel use in cruise ships and commercial shipping? Why is biodiesel use especially important on our waters? Speakers include Barbara Cole with the Port of Seattle and Paul Brodeur with Washington State Ferries. Get your questions answered! 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Seattle Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N, Seattle WA 98103. Cost is Free. Information at www.nwbiodiesel.org/.
- Propel mobile app—now available for iPhone & Android
- Diesel hybrid from VW finally on the market (in Europe)
- Audi RS5 TDI Concept
- Fuel innovation: Ethanol from CO gas
- Trident Inceni: A speedy sporty diesel
- Happy Earth Day! Propel customers reduce CO2 emissions and petroleum use
- Hope to find a Koenigsegg on Easter
- Beloved VW Jetta TDI SportWagen, no more.
- Biodiesel-powered breweries bring together two of our favorite things
- 2014 Geneva Motor Show diesel vehicle round-up