Biodiesel and Marine Use: Boats, Shipping, & Ferries. Learn what boaters need to know about using biodiesel. What’s happening with the ferries using biodiesel again? What’s the scoop on biodiesel use in cruise ships and commercial shipping? Why is biodiesel use especially important on our waters? Speakers include Barbara Cole with the Port of Seattle and Paul Brodeur with Washington State Ferries. Get your questions answered! 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Seattle Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N, Seattle WA 98103. Cost is Free. Information at www.nwbiodiesel.org/.
- Producer Spotlight: New Leaf Biofuel
- Top 3 Diesel Commercial Van Options
- World Record for fuel economy goes to a diesel!
- Ethanol proves to be a sweet opportunity for California farmers
- Now that’s fast. E85-powered motorcycle hits 200mph in a mile.
- Consumer Reports Says Flex Fuel Chevy Impala “Top of Class”
- U of M Study says “Go Clean Diesel, Save Money”
- More Californians choose diesel vehicles
- Ethanol fuels American Le Mans Series
- More (smaller) choices in alt fuel cars