Biodiesel and Marine Use: Boats, Shipping, & Ferries. Learn what boaters need to know about using biodiesel. What’s happening with the ferries using biodiesel again? What’s the scoop on biodiesel use in cruise ships and commercial shipping? Why is biodiesel use especially important on our waters? Speakers include Barbara Cole with the Port of Seattle and Paul Brodeur with Washington State Ferries. Get your questions answered! 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Seattle Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N, Seattle WA 98103. Cost is Free. Information at www.nwbiodiesel.org/.
- Happy Earth Day! Propel customers reduce CO2 emissions and petroleum use
- Hope to find a Koenigsegg on Easter
- Beloved VW Jetta TDI SportWagen, no more.
- Biodiesel-powered breweries bring together two of our favorite things
- 2014 Geneva Motor Show diesel vehicle round-up
- EPA aligns with CA emission standards, calling for cleaner cars and cleaner fuel
- New Diesels debut in Chicago: Smaller trucks, wagons and powerful sedans
- Audi gets behind renewable gasoline made from sugar
- 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel rated most fuel efficient pickup
- Hottest diesels on the road found at the 2014 National Biodiesel Board conference