Biodiesel and Marine Use: Boats, Shipping, & Ferries. Learn what boaters need to know about using biodiesel. What’s happening with the ferries using biodiesel again? What’s the scoop on biodiesel use in cruise ships and commercial shipping? Why is biodiesel use especially important on our waters? Speakers include Barbara Cole with the Port of Seattle and Paul Brodeur with Washington State Ferries. Get your questions answered! 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Seattle Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N, Seattle WA 98103. Cost is Free. Information at www.nwbiodiesel.org/.
- More (smaller) choices in alt fuel cars
- Super Efficient Diesel-Electric Plug-Ins Abuzz at Geneva
- Chevy Endorses B20 for 2014 Clean Diesel Cruze
- Detroit Autoshow. We like what we see.
- New Clean Fuel Point is now open in Sacramento – Try Propel fuel for FREE!
- American Ethanol and Propel Attend NASCAR Sonoma
- A breath of fresh air: Propel launches Clean Mobility Center in Fullerton, CA
- “On the Green Road” Tops Off at Propel Berkeley
- The Homegrown Roadshow is Coming to Town!
- UW Students to Retrofit Chevy Malibu to Run on Propel Biodiesel